Subject: ISSUE 212: @Service vs. @WebService name conflicts

I have uploaded a proposal for Issue 212 base on the discussion in Monday's call [1].  It includes an additional normative statement in the CAA spec, with a corresponding Test Assertion and TestCase and comments in the CI spec including a reference to the CAA spec.  The bulk of the test artifacts for the test case are available [2].  The updated version of tuscany-oasis-sca-tests-errors.properties is not ready yet.  Tuscany needs to add a test for this mismatch and until that is done I do not know what the error message will be.

[1] https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-j/download.php/39538/Issue%20212.zip
[2] http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/sca-j/TestCases/?rev=199&sc=1

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect
WW Center of Excellence for Enterprise Systems & Banking Center of Excellence Application Integration Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com