Subject: Re: [sca-j] File names for our specs

Hi Anish,

If you use a filename that reflects the approval stage of a work product,
the proper abbreviation should be used. It would be appreciated, beyond
that, if you follow the new requirements w/r/t removing 'spec' and adding
the 'v' for the new filenames but not required; note that no change can be
made to the 'latest version' filenames once established.

Regards,

Mary