Subject: Re: [sca-policy] ISSUE POLICY-8: Include definition on 'conversational'intent

+1 with a minor suggested modification.
Since we are using RFC 2119 with the additional rules that we adopted in
a previous concall, we MUST NOT use 'should' in our spec.

Replace:
'This intent should be used on interfaces ...'

with:
'This intent MAY be used on an interface ...'
OR
'This intent is meant to be used on an interface ...'
or something similar.

-Anish