Subject: Re: [sca-policy] Reworked Proposal for Issue 38

Tai-Hsing, Policy TC members,

I'm sorry that the proposal document did not say which version of the specification it is talking
about.

The version of the Policy spec that the updated proposal relates to is sca-policy-1.1-spec-cd-01.doc,
which is the published CD version of the spec.

I have decided to change the way in which the proposal is presented - instead of a separate document
pointing to various sections and lines in the spec, I've created an updated version of the specification
with full change marking.  This has led me to produce some small structural rearrangements of the
specification  to make the material more coherent.  Sections 4.2, 4.6, 4.10 are affected (starting at line 722)

 I hope everyone will be able to follow the changes I've made:

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

Tai-Hsing Cha <tcha@tibco.com>

07/04/2008 21:47

Mike Edwards/UK/IBM@IBMGB
cc
Tai-Hsing Cha <tcha@tibco.com>
Subject
Re: [sca-policy] Reworked Proposal for Issue 38

Hi, Mike:

In your doc. it refers to lines 895-908.

Could you please point me which version of the doc that those lines were
referring to.

Thanks!

Tai-Hsing

Mike Edwards wrote:

> Folks,
>
> In completion of action item 20080310-02, here is an updated proposal
> for Issue 38, with "rule 3" removed:
>

> Yours,  Mike.
>
> Strategist - Emerging Technologies, SCA & SDO.
> Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
> IBM Hursley Park, Mail Point 146, Winchester, SO21 2JN, Great Britain.
> Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
> Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

> /
> /
>
> /Unless stated otherwise above:
> number 741598.
> 3AU/

Unless stated otherwise above:

sca-policy-1.1-spec-cd-01_Issue38_Proposal.doc