Subject: Issue 93 Rev 3

Word and PDF versions are attached.
The only change is the extensively reworked section 4.14 on Deployment.

We should also discuss the topic that Mike Edwards raised at the end of
Monday's call
which was to separate the intent from the @attachTo, perhaps by defining
a new element
called intentAttachment which has a pointer to the intent and an
@attachTo attribute.
I want to hear what Mike has to say before I write up a proposal.
--
All the best, Ashok

SCA Policy Framework CD02-Rev6-Issue93Rev3.doc

SCA Policy Framework CD02-Rev6-Issue93Rev3.pdf