Subject: Possible CD01 vote for Policy Test Assertions on May 3 telecon

As per the April 26 telecon, I have prepared a candidate CD01 document for
the SCA Policy FW Test Assertions Specification [1,2].  Please review and
provide feedback (editorial or otherwise) via the mailing list ASAP.   If
there are no substantive review comments, we could vote this as CD01 on May
3.  This document is based on and should be in sync with the SCA Policy FW
CD03 candidate specification.

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/37476/SCA-Policy-1.1-Test-Assertions-CD01.doc
[2]
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/37477/SCA-Policy-1.1-Test-Assertions-CD01.pdf

Thanks

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com