sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] Groups - SDD TC Meeting Minutes, June 1 (SDD TC meeting-notesfrom call on 1 June 2005.doc) uploaded

James,
this was the event that was mentioned but, I agree with you, I don't think it provides an opportunity for an SDD F2F. I suggest we focus on getting the use cases collected and then, perhaps, use a F2F to cull the use cases and formalize requirements. We'll have a better idea on timing as we get further along in the process.

Thomas W. Studwell
Senior Technical Staff Member, Autonomic Computing Architecture
IBM Software Group
B140/Bldg 500
4205 S Miami Blvd, Durham, NC 27703
(919) 254-7574 Fax: (919) 254-7628 Mobile: (919) 619-1038
studwell@us.ibm.com

"The optimist sees opportunity in every danger; the pessimist sees danger in every opportunity."
Winston Churchill, Sir (1874-1965)
Inactive hide details for James Falkner <james.falkner@sun.com>James Falkner <james.falkner@sun.com>

          James Falkner <james.falkner@sun.com>

          06/03/2005 02:53 PM

cc

sdd@lists.oasis-open.org

Subject

Re: [sdd] Groups - SDD TC Meeting Minutes, June 1 (SDD TC meeting-notes from call on 1 June 2005.doc) uploaded

Is this the event that we are considering using as a F2F meeting
for SDD?  Personally, I'd prefer the Boston event instead, since
I have a much higher chance of getting that approved ;-)  But
I'll take what I can get.

Mark Your Calendars: OASIS Adoption Forum, London, 17 Oct

This year, the OASIS Adoption Forum will be held at the Russell Hotel in London, 17
Oct. All members, as well as the public, are
encouraged to attend this annual European event, which will explore open standards
issues that profoundly affect government,
healthcare, and commerce. Chaired by John Borras, CEO of the UK's Local e-Government
Standards Body, the OASIS Adoption Forum will
deliver insight and updates on work in SOA, Web services, tax, business process, and
localisation. OASIS gratefully acknowledges
event sponsors, BEA Systems, IBM, Innodata Isogen, SAP, and Sun Microsystems; their
support will provide meeting rooms for TCs on
18, 19, and 20 Oct. (Space is limited, so TC chairs are advised to reserve early.)
The OASIS Adoption Forum is being held in
conjunction with the eWorld Government and Healthcare Conference.

http://www.oasis-open.org/events/adoption_forum_2005/
http://www.eworld-government.com/

-jhf-

GIF image