sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] SDD Meeting Option - Boston circa October 3rd-6th, 2005

Thank you Jay for your offering.

FYI,
regarding to my schedule, I have a family commitment
on the week end and I needed to leave there on 6, cutting
back one day earlier. So if this was to be on 7th there,
I guess I must say regrets. I may have no time on 5 since
the ACS-WG made two session requests on that day (not fixed).
So the possibilities are really either on 3rd or 4th
and not sure how long I can be out from there for these days.
In reality, I prefer the rest of the October if we do full day
meetings wherever in the U.S.

Regards,
Keisuke Fukui
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd.