sdd message

Subject: Logistics for SDD TC Face-to-Face Nov 14-16

Dear Members of the OASIS SDD Technical Committee,

I am helping with local facilitation during the upcoming SDD Technical Committee face-to-face meeting that will be held Mon-Wed November 14-16 at Macrovision Corp. in Santa Clara, California. Please find attached a logistics document that outlines dates, times, location, map/directions, meals, airports and local hotels.

Please confirm your attendance to me via reply email so that we may plan appropriately for the room size as well as lunchtime catering.
Please let me know whether you will:

    a) attend in person
    b) attend via conference call
    c) not attend

Please do not reply all, but rather send me an email directly and I will compile a list of who will be attending in person, via telephone or will not attend and I will forward this list to the committee.

Note that the meeting will begin at 12noon PST on Monday, November 14 and end at 12noon PST on Wednesday November 16. Lunch will be provided by Macrovision on Monday and Tuesday. There are tentative plans for dinner Monday evening. The dinner plans will be finalized by the members on Monday afternoon.

I will be more than happy to help anyone with any local needs that you may have during your visit. My mobile telephone number is below.

Regards, Rob

Robert Ross
Macrovision Software Technologies Group
+1-415-290-6433
rross@macrovision.com

Logistics - SDD TC F2F Nov 14-16, 2005.pdf