sdd message

Subject: OASIS SDD Technical Committee F2F 11/14-16

Hi everyone,

The list below details the participants on the SDD TC that have
confirmed they will attend the face-to-face meeting next Mon-Wed,
November 14-16, 2005 at Macrovision in Santa Clara, CA. The meeting will
start at 12noon on Monday - for those that will be attending in person,
please feel free to arrive anytime after 11:30am to sign in, etc. so we
can start at 12noon.

Confirmed - In Person
1)  BEA			Zulah Eckert, Senior Principal Technologist
2)  CA			Debra Danielson, Vice President, Development,
Office of the CTO
3)  Fujitsu             Keisuke Fukui, Research Scientist, Fujitsu Labs
4)  IBM			Christine Draper, Senior Technical Staff Member
5)  IBM			Tom Studwell, Senior Technical Staff Member (TC
Chair)
6)  IBM                 Randy George, Senior Technical Staff Member
7)  Macrovision         Josh Allen, Manager, Software Development
8)  Macrovision         Art Middlekauff, Senior Manager, Software
Development
9)  Macrovision         Tim Miller, Director, Product Management
10) Macrovision         Robert Ross, Director, Corporate Strategy &
Alliances
11) OMS Safeharbor 	Jay Nash, Chief Technology Officer

Confirmed - Conference call
12) CA                  John Patton, Software Engineer
13) Sun                 James Falkner, Senior Staff Engineer
14) HP                  Thomas Hennessy, R&D Architect

If I've missed anyone or the list above is incorrect, please let me
know.

Regards, Rob

Robert Ross
Director