sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] [glossary] Default Configuration

jay@o-ms.com wrote:
> Not sure where we left off on Wednesday.  I propose we accept this definition (from the last submission).
>
> Default Configuration
> The default configuration is the configuration that would result from an installation in which no user modifications were made.
>
> Regards,
> Jay Nash

Some members had issues with the reference to the user, and so
we had later agreed to something like this:

Default Configuration:
The set of values for the known properties of a solution delivered by the product
and/or solution vendor.

And I think someone took notes and wrote down the final rev that we had
agreed upon.  Can that person step forward?

-jhf-