sdd message

Subject: RE: [sdd] Groups - Meeting Minutes 2006 (Meeting Minutes OASIS SDD TC 2006.doc) uploaded

>>2.6.3?  Secretary could not type fast enough and forgot the decision.
Can someone help?

I believe that we agreed that this was a valid requirement in the
identity section.  In this specific situation it indicates that identity
needs to be carried beyond the solution level, specifically down to the
feature level.  I don't think that we discussed this extensively; I
believe that Fukui-san withdrew his comment for 2.6.3 during the 2.6.2
discussion.

Regards,
Debra