sdd message

Subject: RE: [sdd] RE: Glossary Survey

Yes,

I’ve received no further comments.  Please go ahead.

http://www.casurveys.com/wsb.dll/90/SDDGlossary.htm

I’ll collect the data at the end of the day today.

Regards,

Debra

From: Julia McCarthy [mailto:julia@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 8:29 AM
To: Danielson, Debra J
Cc: Danielson, Debra J; sdd@lists.oasis-open.org

Should we go ahead and take the survey now?

Julia McCarthy
Autonomic Computing Enablement
julia@us.ibm.com
Tie/Line 349/8156
877-261-0391

Inactive hide details for "Danielson, Debra J" <Debra.Danielson@ca.com>"Danielson, Debra J" <Debra.Danielson@ca.com>

"Danielson, Debra J" <Debra.Danielson@ca.com>

02/03/2006 02:24 PM

"Danielson, Debra J" <Debra.Danielson@ca.com>, <sdd@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc

Subject

[sdd] RE: Glossary Survey

Hi all,

I've received comments from Jay and Julia. Any others?

Regards,
Debra