sdd message

Subject: REMINDER: Your survey entries are DUE TONIGHT.

We agreed last week that we would each take the glossary survey and at least the first 1/2 of the requirements survey by end of day today so that Debra can tabulate the results.  I know several of you have done this.  And I know several more have not done it yet.  Please make the effort to complete this work.  If you just can't manage by EOD today, don't put it off - go ahead and do it tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
           Julia

P.S. See email from Debra Danielson for the links to the surveys.