sdd message

Subject: RE: [sdd] [Action Item #0048 - Req 2.7.8]

Here's my original 2.7.8 suggestion:
2.7.8
The packaging specification must support the ability for the author to
define the layout of package content, the relative placement of
metadata, payload, and localization files, and to define one or more
locations where extra arbitrary content can be added.
2.7.8.1 (Maybe?)
The packaging specification must support the ability for the author to
specify one of several standardized formats (see req7.2) to use for the
package.

I agree with the concern about the last sentence.  If it stays, it
should be a subelement of 2.7.8, like I'm showing here.

Cheers,

/john patton/