sdd message

Subject: RE: [sdd] Requirement 2.1.5.2

Here's my original 2.1.5.2 suggestion:
2.1.5.2
Suggestion: The SDD specification must support the ability for the
author to define information about component versions obsoleted or
superseded by the deployment of the current version of a component and
how the deployment must handle those versions.

Although, I like your new rewrite a lot better.

BTW, when I say "here's my original suggestion", I'm referring to the
suggestions I came up with over the weekend while I was recovering from
my lurgy.

Cheers,

/john patton/

--