sdd message

Subject: rephrasing the first part of the requirement text

Julia brings up a good point about that awkward phrase at the beginning of each requirement.  We should decide which rephrasing works best.

So far, we have:

  1. "The SDD specification must support definition of"...
  2. or, if people are really attached to mentioning an author - "The SDD specification must allow the author to define"
  3. The SDD specification must support the author’s ability to define”
I like number 1, since it implies that the author or authoring tool is doing the defining.

Any additional thoughts?

-jp

--
ca