sdd message

Subject: RE: [sdd] [Action Item #0053 - Req. 2.7.2]

I like "resources" better as well, even though in a package it most
likely means "files".

Should we be using the word "resources", which is more generic anyway,
when saying "files" or when using any other word describing what could
be a "resource" in these requirements?  I suppose it depends on the
context.

Cheers,

/john patton/

--