sdd message

Subject: RE: [sdd] 2.1.1.6

inline.....

From: Robert Dickau [mailto:rdickau@macrovision.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 1:53 PM
To: Julia McCarthy
Cc: sdd@lists.oasis-open.org

A vote for Option 2, possibly combining into a single sentence (to avoid construction "This includes..."):

The SDD specification must support definition of information required by a provisioning application or installation program to perform rollback and undo operations, including information about requirements that must be met prior to performing these operations.
[Patton, John H] I agree with the rewrite here a bit more than the 2 separate sentences.  Although, where I split a requirement into 2 sentences, I envisioned them as separate, but related, requirements.

-jp