sdd message

Subject: Groups - Action Item Closed: #0043 2.4.1 - propose a solution to yo...

OASIS Solution Deployment Descriptor (SDD) TC member,

Randy George has closed this action item.

Number: #0043
Owner: Randy George
Due: 03 Mar 2006

Comments:
Ms. Julia McCarthy  2006-03-01 23:26 GMT
2.4.1  Randy disagreed. He is not here so he gets an action item to send email telling us what the issue is and proposing new wording or other solution. Action Item #0043

Randy George  2006-03-03 01:37 GMT
After re-reading the text of the requirement, I see that this is a heading and the sub-requirements provide more context.  I am OK with the wording "as is".

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1284

- OASIS Open Administration