sdd message

Subject: RE: [sdd] 2.1.4.3.1

          03/03/2006 11:36 AM

From: Robert Dickau [mailto:rdickau@macrovision.com]
Sent:
Thursday, March 02, 2006 1:59 PM
To:

From: Julia McCarthy [mailto:julia@us.ibm.com]
Sent:
Thursday, 02 March 2006 11:04 am
To:
Patton, John H
Cc:
sdd@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject:
[sdd] 2.1.4.3.1

Option 1) 2.1.4.3.1 The SDD specification must support the ability for the author to define information about a snapshot configuration.
Option 2) 2.1.4.3.1 The SDD specification must support definition of information about a snapshot configuration.

John's rewrite is option 1. My wordsmithing is option 2. It does not change the meaning.

Please vote for an option or suggest a new option and provide your rationale for the suggestion.

Julia McCarthy
Autonomic Computing Enablement
julia@us.ibm.com
Tie/Line 349/8156