sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] 2.13.3 AND 2.13.2

Hi there,

Opinion from a late comer:

The rewrite for 2.13.3 from people sounds fine to me.
The 2.13.2 seems to contain a different requirement:

2.13.2 The SDD specification must support the definition of the
information in order to not preclude the Install Operator from
viewing the localized content in a different locale from the target
platform, or from installing InstallableUnits that are tied to a
different locale.

I agree that the first half phrasing sounds redundant with 2.13.3
(as Rob suggested) and propose to prune it to read:

2.13.2 The SDD specification must not preclude the Install Operator
from viewing or installing the localized content in a different
locale from the target platform or in a different locale from tied one.

Yes, it's still up to the runtime or tooling that fulfill the requirement,
but the specification shouldn't preclude the use case, either. FYI, as an
example of the listed use case 19, I sometimes need to view/install English
contents even if both the Japanese are available in contents and the
target system supports it.

  - Keisuke