sdd message

Subject: My objection to requirement 2.12.3

Hi all,

Requiremen 2.12.3 reads:

"The packaging specification must support the ability for the author to update or supersede additional solution metadata files, particularly when they are aggregated into a new solution.Examples:Ability to replace/supersede solution documentationEULAs (UC 94)Override of branding information (UC 95)Override of UI display/validation information"

My objection to this is that it seems very closely tied to the specific meta-data (EULA, UI, docs) that are not in the scope of this spec.  Do I understand this incorrectly?  To what extent will this tie the SDD to specific formats of these types of additional meta-data?  If there is a very loose & opaque coupling I will be fine with this requirement.

Thanks,
Josh