sdd message

Subject: 2.7.7 - Deconstructing SDDs

Current wording:

2.7.7 The Package specification should not preclude editing in place in which
mgmt tooling expands SDD package, replaces content, and creates a new SDD
package in place. This should permit incremental updates.

My objection:

This conflucts with the ability to add a signature - if I deconstruct, edit,
and reconstruct, I have to re-sign the package, otherwise the signature
is invalid.

Suggested re-wording:

2.7.7 The Package specification should not preclude editing in place in
which  mgmt tooling expands SDD package, replaces content, *updates any
content signatures*, and creates a new SDD package in place.
This should permit incremental updates.

-jhf-