sdd message

Subject: RE: [sdd] [glossary] topology definition

I like this suggestion alot. Solution topology takes the concept of topology and applies it within the context of a solution. I think this communicates quite well what we intend.

I think we may find that adding "solution" as a qualifier is something we do with a number of terms. Think of resources. There are a many definitions of resources, but what we care about are solution resources.

Julia McCarthy
Autonomic Computing Enablement
julia@us.ibm.com
Tie/Line 349/8156
877-261-0391

Inactive hide details for "Danielson, Debra J" <Debra.Danielson@ca.com>"Danielson, Debra J" <Debra.Danielson@ca.com>

          "Danielson, Debra J" <Debra.Danielson@ca.com>

          03/23/2006 04:06 PM

"James Falkner" <james.falkner@sun.com>

cc

<jay@o-ms.com>, <sdd@lists.oasis-open.org>

Subject

RE: [sdd] [glossary] topology definition

So why don't we use topology appropriately qualified, rather than trying
to find some other term to fit the definition?

Specifically, then I'm speaking about solution topology, rather than
network or environment topology.

Regards,
Debra