sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] 2.13.3

Julia,

I understand that you are proposing to differentiate 2.13.1 and 2.13.3
from the viewpoint of where the localized text exists. Am I correct?

I don't believe 2.13.1 and 2.13.3 should be merged, either. Rather I thought
there is a difference between localized text being operable in the production
on the target and being viewable by the administrator. Maybe it's the matter
of how we describe the difference.

Would you please be specific about how you would like to see as 2.13.1?

  -Keisuke