sdd message

Subject: apologies again...

I am terribly sorry to do this again... I need two of me to get everything I'm working on done.

We did our first QA build yesterday for the new version, which is what's been keeping me up late and in on weekends.  I thought I'd have some time today to finally work on my tasks, but I was wrong.  Now the bugs are piling up.  :-(

Debra, can you put the survey results together?  I didn't have time to take the survey, so I'll accept the group's input on the remaining issues I had.

I'm so sorry.

/john patton/

--
ca
Senior Software Engineer

Confidential and proprietary information for ca internal use only. No unauthorized copying or distribution permitted.