sdd message

Subject: More information about Schaumburg, Illinois, face-to-face location

Some additional notes for those attending the face-to-face meeting at Macrovision900 National Parkway, Schaumburg:

It's the four-story black building with a "Macrovision" sign near the top. It's next door to a similar-looking Cingular building. If you will be driving to the Macrovision site, you may park either in a visitor's spot or in an unmarked spot near the front of the building.

When you arrive on Monday, please visit the Macrovision reception desk on the ground floor (Suite 125) and ask for me, mentioning that you are here for the SDD meeting.

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a line.

Robert

From: Robert Dickau
Sent: Thursday, 13 April 2006 11:42 am
To: sdd@lists.oasis-open.org

The nearest airport is Chicago O'Hare, approx. 15 miles from the office. Chicago Midway also serves the general area, and it's 30 miles away.

The Macrovision office is at 900 National Parkway, Schaumburg, IL 60173. Here's a sort of stylized map of the area:

http://www.macrovision.com/company/locations/us/map_chicago.shtml

Below the map is a list of nearby hotels and transportation options.

If you will be self-navigating, here's a map that will actually help you find the building:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=900+national+pkwy,+60173&ll=42.053117,-88.05027&spn=0.046014,0.170116

I will send information about logistics---parking, checking in to the building, and all that---closer to the date. If you have any questions, please drop me a line.

Robert

Robert Dickau
Principal Technical Training Writer
Macrovision Corporation