sdd message

Subject: Apologies...

Title: Apologies...
I’ve been really busy since the face-to-face and have had little time to do anything for the SDD.  I will hopefully be out of crunch mode by the next meeting, but if I’m absent think nice things about me.  :-)

For those that made it, I’d like to say it was very nice finally putting faces to the voices.  I think we have a great group and a worthy project.

Cheers,

/john patton/

--
John Patton