sdd message

Subject: descriptorID - did we really decide to change it from optional to required?

I would like to double check with the TC members - especially Debra - to see if the minutes I recorded on the topic of the descriptorID are accurate. I think they are, but I'd like to be sure before changing the schema. Please read the text copied from the minutes below and send a quick reply saying you if agree that this represents our decision.

IUDD/SDD descriptorID: "uniquely" is struck out? must it be uniquely identified? ### We agree to change it to required and describe it as unique within the scope that matters. ; This modifies the ACS proposal. Keisuke thinks this change is acceptable.  The text should mention that UUID is one possible type of value that could be used for descriptorID.