sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] Groups - SDD Telecon modified

Folks,

I will appreciate it if we can cover the below topics in the telecon,
this time or next one, as part of the ACS convergence effort.

Regarding to the packageDescriptor draft accepted last telecon,
I caught two items that are in the ACS 1.0 AAF but not covered
in it. They are the element and attribute below:

/DifferentialAAD/AAID/BaseVersion
/DifferentialAAD/Contents/Content/@operation

There are two way to cover this in packageDescriptor:
(1) Put them into the packageDescriptor as optional element and
     attribute:
     /packageDescriptor/packageIdentity/baseVersion
     /packageDescriptor/Files/File/@operation
(2) Place <xsd:any> in two place and let the revised ACS
     spec provide normative description and schema for their
     usage.

They are information that is used by ACS only that are used in
doing update operation for the ACS repository. So the current idea
is to choose the second approach.

The question to the TC here: is it appropriate the SDD describes
that the implementation MAY ignore the portion for the <xsd:any>?
ACS specific usage, including normative description and schema,
can be described in the future ACS document with the schema.
The schema presented by ACS would be tiny schema that would
contain only element and attribute above described. Otherwise,
we can also mention about sample usage for the <xsd:any>
portion in the SDD.

Same question is there about the AccessConstraint information
that describes access permission information based on XACML
standard. This information is not covered in IUDD V2, but may
worth thinking in SDD.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Keisuke Fukui