sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] Groups - SDD Specification Draft (SDD Specification Draft.doc)uploaded

Yeah, that would be good to discuss it.  The Overview of SDD on the
OASIS page says:

"The purpose of the OASIS SDD TC is to define XML schema to describe the
characteristics of an installable unit (IU) of software that are relevant for
core aspects of its deployment, configuration, and maintenance. This document
will be referred to as the Solution Deployment Descriptor (SDD)."

The charter says the same thing so I don't see how we can deliver anything
else that could be "rendered into" XSD.  That was one of the reasons that DMTF
was not attractive IIRC.

-jhf-