sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] Language_bundle

I think it must be a MUST.  Developers who want to create internationalized
SDDs need to know that it's going to work in all implementations
that claim to be internationalized.

I think it can be optional to support SDD localization by each runtime,
but if they do support it, the strategy for locating bundles must be
identical across implementations.

-jhf-