sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] Groups - Specification Issues (SpecTracking.xls) uploaded

I added an item for file purpose. You will see that, and the changes re: language_bundle and base identity in the next post of the issues doc.

Julia McCarthy
Tivoli Development
Deployment Engine Design
julia@us.ibm.com
349/8156
877-261-0391

Inactive hide details for Randy George/Austin/IBM@IBMUSRandy George/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

          Randy George/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

          06/19/2006 03:17 PM

sdd@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

Re: [sdd] Groups - Specification Issues (SpecTracking.xls) uploaded

Julia,
Some comments to the list:

I would like to add an issue to this list. I just sent an email discussing enumeration values for the File purpose attribute.

I think that we should make the Identity/baseIdentity change (#12). It helps to simplify the XSD files and is a very simple change to make. FYI...I already made it in a "temp" level. Thus, there is no work to "accept this" change.

On the language bundle item (#8), I thought that the email thread agreed to the existing token and that we would update the spec on how this was to be used for more than one bundle.

Regards,
Randy George

Senior Technical Staff Member
Provisioning Architecture
Tivoli Software, IBM Software Group
Austin, TX
(512) 838-0752 T/L 678-0752

Julia McCarthy/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

06/15/2006 01:17 PM

sdd@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[sdd] Groups - Specification Issues (SpecTracking.xls) uploaded

The document named Specification Issues (SpecTracking.xls) has been
submitted by Ms. Julia McCarthy to the OASIS Solution Deployment Descriptor
(SDD) TC document repository.

Document Description:
A spreadsheet to track issues with the specification.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/document.php?document_id=18769

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/download.php/18769/SpecTracking.xls

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste

-OASIS Open Administration

GIF image