sdd message

Subject: My attendance

Folks,

As I announced in today's call, my attendance in the weekly call
would be occasional and on demand basis from now on. I'll stay in
touch with the TC through the e-mail reflector, so you can reach me.

I understand that the ACS convergence effort is successfully
covered by its initial draft of PackageDescriptor. I thank you
all for your considerations, especially for Randy presenting the
detailed analysis and a sensible proposal. The writers Convention
looks very good, too.

FYI, ACS-WG is planning to cover the ACS revision topics in its
discussion session at GGF18 in September. All are welcomed to join
the session.
http://www.gridforum.org/GGF18/ggf_events_ggf18.htm

Thanks for everything.
Regards,