sdd message

Subject: Groups - SDD Specification Draft (oasis-sdd-spec-draft-v0.0-r14.doc) uploaded

Please review sections 2 and 4 in this version of the doc. Section 2 covers
the packaging portion of the specification and section 4 includes
supporting types. We are hoping to close this out and move on. The only
think I know of that is outstanding is the inclusion of the ACS AA
enumaration value. That will be added soon.

Please review this carefully. I recommend accepting all the changes in your
local doc once you have glanced through the change notations. It will be
easier to give this a thorough review without the change notation. Besides
reviewing the accuracy of the content, please think hard about what might
be missing. Is there something that would have to be known by implementors
of this spec that isn't here? Is there something left to implementors'
decision that would break interoperability if not specified here?

If you have comments on the phrasing, please provide alternate phrasing
rather than just saying what you don't like. Comments should be sent via TC
email either in email text or in comments in a copy of the document. Please
do not send your comments as inline tracked (or un-tracked) changes.

Thanks! Please complete your review before our next meeting.

 -- Ms. Julia McCarthy

The document revision named SDD Specification Draft
(oasis-sdd-spec-draft-v0.0-r14.doc) has been submitted by Ms. Julia
McCarthy to the OASIS Solution Deployment Descriptor (SDD) TC document
repository.  This document is revision #11 of SDD Specification Draft.doc.

Document Description:
The current draft of the SDD Specification for internal TC review.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/document.php?document_id=19129

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/download.php/19129/oasis-sdd-spec-draft-v0.0-r14.doc

Revision:
This document is revision #11 of SDD Specification Draft.doc.  The document
details page referenced above will show the complete revision history.

-OASIS Open Administration