sdd message

Subject: Fw: [sdd] Writer's Conventions

Ram,

Regarding our SDD TC e-mail thread below: does OASIS have any standard writers conventions for developing specifications?

Thanks.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
STSM, Autonomic Computing Architecture
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-6959 (TIE 441)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

----- Forwarded by Brent Miller/Raleigh/IBM on 07/17/2006 07:19 AM -----
David Snelling <David.Snelling@UK.Fujitsu.com>

07/15/2006 01:46 PM

Randy George/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
cc
sdd@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [sdd] Writer's Conventions

Randy,

I seem to recall that OASIS to have some guidelines available on
this. I think we used them for WSRF. It included both file names and
QNames. Ask which ever OASIS staff member is your contact.

--

Take care:

    Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
    Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
    Hayes Park Central
    Hayes End Road
    Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE