sdd message

Subject: September F2F meeting -- e-mail poll

SDD TC,

The ballot to determine dates for our planned September (perhaps October? see below) meeting has closed, with the weeks of Sep. 18 or Sep. 25 being the leading candidates.

As discussed in today's call, it appears that we might be able to maximize attendance if we were to consider the weeks of October 2 or October 9. Rather than incur the overhead of a ballot, we agreed to take an e-mail poll.

Members, please reply to this e-mail and indicate which of these two weeks (Oct. 2 or Oct. 9) you could attend a 3-day TC F2F meeting (and if applicable, the particular dates during those weeks when you could attend). The presumed venue remains the same (hosted by IBM outside New York City).

I'll compile and distribute the results.

I would like to close on the date for the F2F meeting during next week's call, so please reply as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
STSM, Autonomic Computing Architecture
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-6959 (TIE 441)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut