sdd message

Subject: January 2007 SDD F2F in Orlando

All,

I am working on the logistics for the next F2F in
Orlando, Florida.  We are confirmed for the week
of January 29th.  We will start on the 29th
at ~1pm, and end on Feb. 2nd at ~noon.  Please make
your flight arrangements accordingly.  MCO (Orlando
International Airport) is the closest airport.

I have confirmed our meeting location at Sun's
Orlando offices, which are easy to get to from
the airport, and will be providing lunch
Tuesday through Thursday, and breakfast
Tuesday through Friday.  There are also
plenty of hotels in the area.  I am working
on a Group rate at the moment so stay tuned (I'll
have that info later today).  If you are thinking
of staying near the theme parks, it is about 45-60 minutes
to the Sun office in the morning depend on traffic of course.

Sun's Orlando office:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=3504+Lake+Lynda+Dr.,+orlando,+fl+32817&ie=UTF8&z=16&om=1&iwloc=addr

We can discuss further arrangements (team dinner,
golf, etc) in the coming weeks.

-jhf-