sdd message

Subject: Groups - Action Item Closed: #0202 Make proposal re: terminology se...

OASIS Solution Deployment Descriptor (SDD) TC member,

Dr. Weijia (John) Zhang has closed this action item.

Number: #0202
Owner: Dr. Weijia (John) Zhang
Due: 11 Jan 2007

Comments:
Ms. Julia McCarthy  2006-12-14 16:39 GMT
At the 12/14 meeting we thought you (John) had said you would do this so I've opened this action item to track it. The work is to go through the glossary and select terms that need to go up front in a terminology section.

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1754

- OASIS Open Administration