sdd message

Subject: Face to face information

Hello,

Attached you will find a map of the Cary campus.  We are in building T Monday through Thursday and then on Friday we will be in building R.  At each of the three entrances to campus you will encounter a guard gate.  Simply provide the guard your name, building you will be visiting and purpose of your visit and s/he will allow you campus access.

I have arranged dinner for us on Wednesday night at 7PM at the Angus Barn in Raleigh (http://www.angusbarn.com).  The reservation is currently for 20 people.

For those of us playing golf on Monday morning I have two tee times for us ... 7:32 and 7:40 at Lochmere golf club in Cary (http://www.lochmere.com).  If you can respond to me today to confirm your availability for golf I will make sure we have enough for two foursomes or if needed get an additional tee time if we have more than eight of us.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all on Monday!

Thanks,
-Jason

Jason Losh
Software Manager, Installation Technologies
Release Management Division, SAS
Office: (919) 531-4759
Mobile: (919) 607-5709
Email: Jason.Losh@sas.com