sdd message

Subject: Final F2F Meeting Schedule

SDD TC,

The ballot to select the dates for our final F2F meeting, hosted by SAP in Walldorf, Germany has closed, and the selected dates are October 22 - 26, 2007.

Based on discussion in today's TC call, we agreed to adjust scheduling to promote participation by as many TC members as possible, including those who will be participating by telephone from the US (6 - 7 hours behind Germany time). To do this, we'll make best use of technology to share information frequently, but we'll also adjust our daily meeting schedules.

My suggested stake-in-the-ground scheduling, given the preceding objective is:

Chris and SAP team, please set up meeting logistics according to this schedule (and if this causes difficulties, please make minor adjustments as necessary). If you can then let us know about logistical information (airports, hotels, etc.), then people can begin travel  plans.

P.S. Just a reminder for those traveling from the US: ensure that your passport is up-to-date! I have recently learned that US passport offices are overloaded and backed up, so if you need a new or renewed passport, that should be initiated right away.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
Senior Technical Staff Member
Lead Architect, Autonomic Computing
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-6959 (TIE 441)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut