sdd message

Subject: Extended Meetings until November 19

All,

At the F2F meeting, we agreed to extend our current weekly calls to two hours until the November 19 planned vote on a Committee Specification, to ensure we complete all the items we need to complete.

I believe that the consensus was to start one hour earlier each Thursday and end at the normal time. I recognize that this is tough for the US west coast (Howard), but anything later is tough for Europe (SAP).

So I propose that the Nov. 1, 8 and 15 calls be from 10:00 a.m. until noon US eastern time. Does anyone object strongly? If you can't make the entire 2 hours every time, that's OK.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
Senior Technical Staff Member
Lead Architect, Autonomic Computing
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-6959 (TIE 441)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut