sdd message

Subject: RE: [sdd] F2F Action item: New wording for Completion usage note

Merri,
  I like this.  I would change to MUST.  FYI...this is more than "requires".  It could be "provides".  Thus, we need to state that if the artifact "executes" a system operation or "requires" a "system operation" to complete the deployment of the contents in the artifact.

Regards,
Randy George

Senior Technical Staff Member
Tivoli Software, IBM Software Group
Austin, TX
(512) 838-0752     T/L 678-0752

"Merri Jensen" <Merri.Jensen@sas.com>

10/31/07 06:09 PM

Randy George/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, Julia McCarthy/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
<sdd@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: [sdd] F2F Action item: New wording for Completion usage note

How about something like:

A Completion element SHOULD (MUST?) be included if the artifact being processed requires a system operation such as a reboot or logoff to occur in order to function successfully.

-Merri