sdd message

Subject: Use cases for COSMOS

OASIS SDD TC,

Discussions regarding a reference implementation of SDD in the COSMOS community are well on their way.  Yesterday there was an all afternoon meeting regarding use cases for tools, a runtime and a repository.  During that meeting, I pointed out that the OASIS TC has a rather extensive list of use cases that were used to shape the SDD effort.  The COSMOS team was very interested in taking these use cases and pulling them into COSMOS.  Right now those use cases are available from our public TC page.  The COSMOS team works primarily off of wikis and link from use cases stored on the wiki to bugzilla enhancement requests for COSMOS.  We would like to take the use cases available on our public page, format them, and house them on our COSMOS wiki page.

Are we all in agreement that this is acceptable?  I didn't see a problem with this, but wanted to check with the TC before proceeding.

Minutes from yesterday's discussion are available here http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_SDD_Minutes_14JAN08

Also, if other companies are interested in participating, now is the time to join.

Cheers,
-Jason