sdd message

Subject: RE: [sdd] Use cases for COSMOS

Hi Jason,
  I am OK with the use cases.   You might want to be a little more verbose on the steps.  You might want to call out 1) the passing of input parms, 2)  the selection of targets, 3) the selection of features, 3) the validation of declared requirements, 4) the selection of alternatives for declared requirements, 5) etc.

Regards,
Randy George

Senior Technical Staff Member
Tivoli Software, IBM Software Group
Austin, TX
(512) 838-0752     T/L 678-0752

Jason Losh <Jason.Losh@sas.com>

01/17/08 08:31 AM

"sdd@lists.oasis-open.org" <sdd@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [sdd] Use cases for COSMOS

Good morning,

I haven't seen any objections to this so can I assume it is okay?  I have a conflict with the first half hour of today's meeting.  I will try to join after that.  If I am unable to, Merri, will you pose this question to the group?

Brent, I sent you an update on the starter profile document last night.  I'm incorporating your editorial items as well as the feedback from the TC last week.  I'm also changing the ArchtectureCheckType class and will use the CIM processor class instead.

Thanks,
-Jason