sdd message

Subject: Ballots Open; Charts Posted

SDD TC,

It appears that OASIS e-mail notification isn't working properly. We'll see if this OASIS e-mail list works.

I wanted to notify you of the following (for which you should have received e-mail notifications, if the notification was working properly):

1. Ballot has been opened to approve the Primer as a Committee Draft, so that we can publish it as an expository document. Please visit "Ballots" from the TC Home page and vote.

2. Ballot has been opened to approve the Examples as Committee Draft, so that we can publish them as expository material. Please visit "Ballots" from the TC Home page and vote.

3. Draft slides developed by Randy, Julia & Brent for the OASIS Symposium -- we were accepted to present a Tutorial about SDD at the Symposium -- have been posted for your information and comments (see "Reference Documents" category in "Documents" from the TC Home page).

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
Senior Technical Staff Member
Lead Architect, Autonomic Computing
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-6959 (TIE 441)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut