sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] No SDD call July 31

Hi All,

Looks like we are not having a meeting today due to a logistical problem with starting the conference call. I'm giving up now.

Julia McCarthy

From: Brent Miller/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To: sdd@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: 07/30/2008 11:50 AM
Subject: [sdd] No SDD call July 31

Reminder that tomorrow's (July 31) SDD call is cancelled.

We will resume next Thursday, August 7. I will be on vacation, but agenda is posted on Web page.

In the meantime, please pursue these items:

Thanks.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
Senior Technical Staff Member
Chief Architect, Autonomic Computing & Tivoli Components
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-6959 (TIE 441)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut