sdd message

Subject: RE: OASIS Press Release to Announce SDD 1.0 Approval

SDD TC members:
Just a reminder that tomorrow is the deadline to submit sponsor quotes for the SDD press release. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 11:23 AM
To: 'pubrel@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'sdd@lists.oasis-open.org'

--PLEASE NOTE QUOTE DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, 12 SEPT--

The Consortium is in the process of drafting a press release to announce the approval of the Solution Deployment Descriptor (SDD) as an OASIS Standard. We have targeted Tuesday, 16 Sept, for distribution.

*Recognition*
While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members to our technical work, only Foundational- and Sponsor-level members elect to receive promotional benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed to the press.
The subhead of the SDD press release will highlight:

OASIS Foundational Sponsors, IBM and Sun Microsystems, and Sponsor members, CA, Fujitsu, SAP AG, and SAS Institute

If you represent one of these organizations, and you do *not* wish to be included in the press release, please notify me.

If you represent a Contributor-level organization, and you wish to be recognized as a leader in the SDD work, please contact jamie.clark@oasis-open.org immediately for information on upgrading your membership to take advantage of this promotional benefit.

*Quotes*
If you represent a Foundational or Sponsor-level organization participating in the OASIS SDD TC, you may submit a quote in support of this work. Please email quotes to me, including a name and title at your organization to whom the quote
can be attributed, by Friday, 12 Sept.

*More information*
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/sdd/
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200809/msg00000.html