sdd message

Subject: Call for Agenda Items for this week

SDD TC,

This is my weekly call for any agenda items you have for this week's
meeting.

I have been advised by two voting members that they will not be able to
attend this week, and I am not aware of any significant items to address,
so the default action will be to cancel this week's call unless someone
raises items we should address  this week.

I will plan to hold a call next week for sure if we cancel this week.

Please let me know if you have any items for this week's call.

Thanks.

Brent A. Miller
Senior Technical Staff Member, Master Inventor
Chief Architect, Tivoli Autonomic Computing & Component Technologies
(TACCT)
IBM Corporation
Tel.       919-543-6959 (TIE 441)
Email:   bamiller@us.ibm.com

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
But, in practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut